Hi my loves!
Each month I look forward to my Look Fantastic box subscription.
How it works? Beauty Box today with 6 amazing beauty treat in one sell-out box…a range of subscription plans from only £13 a month, delivered straight to your door. More info you can find here LookFantastic.
First off, the box itself is beautiful. I love the back of the lid…so pretty.
Theme: Beauty in Wonderland. As with every box, you get Elle magazine and magazine with description of all the products. This month I also got a coupon code with £5 off my next LookFantastic purchase. I shop there often, so this is great! Now, here was what I found inside:
- Bubblet – limited edition beauty in wonderland bath fizzer (150 gr). The blueberry tea fragrance for a wonderful relaxation amongst the bubbles.
- Gatineau – Anti-aging serum. In each box for the month of December box you can find one of two best anti-aging serums that this French brand is well known for. I got Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing serum (5 ml).
- Polaar Genuine Lapland hand cream (25 ml). It is described as ‘The most efficient hand cream on the market, based on ancestral formulations made for the women of Lapland – high concentrate of arctic berries extract that keeps the hands hydrated and soft.’
- SUKI – exfoliate foaming cleanser (7,5 ml). This cleanser is made of lemongrass extract and natural sugar that should safely purify pores, get rid of white and blackheads. Wow, sounds really interesting.
- Figs and Rouge – Hydra activists smart nutrient day cream (20 ml). This super hydrating day cream is formulated to match each skin type’s need in order to diminish imperfections, even out skin tone and restore the elasticity of the skin.
- MDMflow- matte lipstick in Bossy (3,8 gr). Semi-matte lipstick that is also very hydrating in a nude shade – what not to love. I cannot wait to try it out!
Here are the photos:
I would love to know did you get this month’s LookFantastic or any other beauty box? What do you think about it?
Until next time…