Hello my loves!
For all of us beauty product lovers, it is hard to walk into a drugstore and walk out with one thing only. So, on that beautiful sunny day, I walk into a drugstore and puff…walk out with a bit more things that I had planned. Of course.
I didn’t go overboard and I purchased things that I:
a) have already used and I know that they are awesome
b) really, really need.
So, yay for me not buying stupid things 🙂
If you are interested to see what those things are, keep on scrolling down:
- Aussie Miracle Nourish Shampoo – I really liked Aussie shampoo and conditioner, and after I have used it all up, I decided to get another as soon as I stumbled upon a sale.
- Nuxe Bio Beauté 8HR High-Nutrition lip balm with natural cold cream – I am a Nuxe fan and when I saw deal 1+1, I have decided to get this lip balm. It is for dry and damaged lips, so I believe that it will be useful during cold weather.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix & Volume Glamour Mascara – again, I simply couldn’t pass this great deal. I went to the drugstore to buy a mascara, and I found the package where you get Healthy Mix foundation plus Volume Glamour mascara for only 13 EUR (about 15 USD).
- Eveline 8in1 Total Action Intensive Nail Conditioner – with a heavy heart I have decided not to get my gel nails done anymore. I needed a break, so did my nails. If you ever had done gel nails before, you would know how thin they get after. This nail conditioner makes them stronger and they break less often.
- and last, but certainly not least, I got L’Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask & Pure Clay Purify Mask. I have used and loved the Glow mask one…so I think it is only fair to give Purifying one a chance too. Wouldn’t you agree 🙂 ?
That’s all folks. What was your last drugstore purchase? What do you like shopping most when in drugstore?
Until next post…