Hi my loves!
Today’s blog post is about make up products that I trust so much that they have to be with me when I go out and about. They are a light version of my Ride or Die make up. When I go out, I like to be sure that I can fix my make up if needed, because we have that long, long days that never end – but we want to look our best, right?
These are products that I currently have in my make up bag:
- MAC prep + prime pressed transparent finishing powder
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Cushion – fall and winter are seasons when I love wearing a bit more dewy foundation. My skin prefers this texture right now.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing powder in Antigua – this bronzing powder isn’t really a bronzing powder but a beautiful berry blush with a hint of shimmer that almost disappears completely on my cheeks. It is not a mat blush, just gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
- BellaPierré Cosmetics Kiss proof lip Cremé in Incognito – since I got it in my last LookFantastic beauty box, it is my go to lip product. More about all the products that I got in LookFantastic Beauty Box for November you can read here.
- Labello in Blackberry Shine – this lip balm gives my lips a bit of color and a lot of hydration at the same time. Plus, it smells amazing.
- Bourjois Rouge edition velvet in 10 Don’t Pink of it
- Ciaté Wonderwand mascara
- Essence Superlast 24 h Eyebrow pomade pencil
- perfume sample in YSL Manifesto L’Elixir – I love carrying perfume samples in my bag because they don’t take a lot of space in my bag and they are not heavy as your regular perfume bottle.
- kabuki brush by Christian Dior
- Essence blush brush
- black elastic hair band.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. These are my current make up bag must haves. I would love to read in the comments below what are yours?
Until my next blog post…