Hello my loves!
I am writing about products that I have used up. There are quite a few. Without further ado, let’s go!
- Nivea Nourishing body milk for dry and very dry skin – this is a product that I have been using for years and I have repurchased it many, many times. My skin loves it. I am usually a body oil type of person, but if I do decide to use a body milk, this is my go to product. I love to use it at night, after my shower.
- Nivea Oil in lotion with Vanilla and Almond milk – I love Vanilla scent and this is a one really nice product. My skin is hydrated, soft and it smells really good. Another Nivea product that my skin simply adores.
- Fa Divine Moments deodorant – it smells nice, Wild Camellia inspired. It is without aluminium salt and it doesn’t leave white marks. An ok product.
- Aussie Miracle shine shampoo and conditioner – it retails for about 8 EUR each here in Croatia, but I always buy it when it is on sale (around 5 EUR each). I like this combo because it makes my hair nice and soft and easy to manage.
- Revlon Proffessional Uniq one – more about this product you can find here.
- Balea oil make up remover – I like this because it is sooo affordable and it cleans my eye make up really well. After this, I always use 2nd cleanser (some type of gel-based cleanser).
- Mizon Snail Repair eye cream – this eye cream comes in a large 30 ml tube (large for an eye cream). The cream absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave the area greasy. It is an ok eye cream, but nothing special. I wouldn’t repurchase this again.
- Bourjois Deodorant Extreme protection – deodorant that smells nice and it has quite a lasting power. I like Bourjois deodorants.
- Moroccanoil Treatment – first off, this oil smells amazing. Second, it absorbs into hair really fast (not greasy at all) while making it soft and without tangles. One of the best products for the hair out there.
- L’Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara – this baby is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume to my lashes, it doesn’t smudge or budge or flakes. The color is black and I love it!
- Essence Get Big Lashes waterproof mascara – this little blue chubby guy is sooo affordable and sooo good. Again: It gives volume to my lashes, it doesn’t smudge or budge or flakes. What’s not to love?
- Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner – How many times have I mentioned this product? I know, soo many, but I found my holy grail skin toner. This is my 4th bottle and it keeps the skin looking nice. For more details about it head over here.
These are all of my empties! Thank you for reading. Until next time,