It is almost time for a new month’s box and I am writing about the box for September. It is the Birthday edition beauty box. I don’t know what went wrong, because they dispatched it on September 1st and I have received it on September 26th. For the past 3 months, the boxes keep being delivered so late, but I haven’t still figured out why.
Ok, so let’s talk about the beauty box and the products inside:
- Illamasqua Mini contouring gel sculpt in Silhouette – this product is made to help you create subtle definition to your cheeks, jawline and temples.
- Hikari full size eye shadow quad in Tonya – these shades are just my type. I love neutral eyeshadows and usually I wear neutral make up on a daily basis. That is why I love the combination of the quad and I cannot wait to play with it.
- Christophe Robin Cleansing volumizing paste with pure rassoul clay and rose extracts – this paste should give your hair density and protect it at the same time. Sounds interesting.
- Lolly Elderflower flavour – made by creators of artisan confectionery, handmade in the UK and the majority of sweet treats contain real alcohol. They have teamed up with Lookfantastic and made Elderflower flavour, but this lollipop has no alcohol content.
- Lookfantastic Unicorn eye shadow brush – unicorn brushes are all the rave right now and I think is cool that we got one in the box.
- Decléor Hydra floral anti-pollution hydrating gel-cream 15 ml – enriched with Moringa Olifeira extract and Neroli essential oils helps to protect the skin by creating a protective layer against pollution while keeping it hydrated.
- Eve Lom Cleanser 20 ml and muslin cloth – Eve Lom cleanser is one thing I have been wanting to try out for a long time, so I was so excited to see it in this beauty box. It is known as a world’s most desired cleanser and when combined with a muslin cloth, it exfoliates, tones and improves the skin circulation.
As in all previous boxes, I got Lookfantastic’s little magazine with the description of all the products and Elle magazine for September. This month’s box is amazing, I really like all the products, but my personal favorite is Eve Lom Cleanser. I just wish I have received it sooner.
Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? Which one is your favorite?
Until next time