Hey my loves!
This will be a short but sweet post where I will mention a few amazing products that I have been really enjoying lately.
- Tangle Teezer hair brush – my hair is fine and it gets tangled easily. So this little guy is just what I need because it is designed to effortlessly and painlessly remove tangles. It works like a dream.
- Nikel Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum with Immortelle – this serum is a product made by Croatian brand Nikel. With its milky texture hydrates my skin and it does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin. I like using it under the make up because it just glides on like a dream.
- Khiel’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado – this eye cream became one of my favorites right after the first application. It has a rich texture and I use it at night time because very nourishing and hydrating. I don’t like using it under the make up because of its rich texture, but this is my favorite eye cream for the night time.
- Kotoha London Shoyaku herb essence brightening serum – this is one great lightweight, hydrating serum and after applying it on my skin it feels soft and re-p lumped.
- Khiel’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask – this is a great mask! It is hydrating and it leaves a cooling sensation on my skin. It feels refreshing and skin looks nice and healthy.
- L’Oreal Miss Baby Roll Black Mascara – L’Oreal mascaras are one of my favorites! This one gives volume to my lashes, it is black and stays put all day. Love it!
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – a classic champagne highlighter shade which looks really great on my fair skin. It is all glow, and it doesn’t have gold streaks or heavy glitter. If applied with a heavy hand, it can look intense and sparkly. Its texture is buttery and it blends like a dream.
These are my recent beauty faves…What are yours?