Summer is still here, but autumn is also very close. In this period, when the weather is still hot and humid, I know which make up products work for me perfectly. Here they are:
- Sunscreen Caudalie Anti-Ageing Face Suncare SPF50 – everybody knows how important sunscreen is for our skin.
- BB Cushion/ BB Cream – when it is hot and humid, I do not like to wear full coverage foundation. I always choose lighter texture, and because of that BB cushions or BB creams are perfect. I love Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening in the shade 23 which is perfect for summer time when my skin does get a little bit darker. It covers all of my skin’s imperfections, yet leaves my skin hydrated.
- Eyebrow pomade – I need all the help in the world when it comes to my eyebrows. As they are almost invisible, I need to use something. As I am more a pomade person, MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme is one of my favorite products. I use the shade Dirty Blonde, which is more on the warmer side type of shade.
- Neutral Blush – MAC Melba is one of those blushes that you can use with any make up look and it is such a staple. It is a matte blush, described as soft coral-peach.
- Neutral Eyeshadow – oh, how I love my all beat up Z palette! It is full of (yes, you guessed it right 🙂 ) neutrals! I have some MAC, but it is mostly filled with Make Up Geek eyeshadows, which are my favorite eyeshadows. You can find so many shades and finishes in Marlena’s collection (Marlena is a brand creator and one of my favorite YouTubers), but the best part is that they are really great quality eyeshadows that you can buy from 6 – 10 USD.
- Mascara – Essence Get Big! lashes volume boost waterproof mascara is a great mascara that won’t break the bank. I am not a waterproof mascara type of gal but during summer time everything melts. This mascara is long-lasting, yet it is not difficult to remove. It gives me enough volume, it is affordable and does the job. Love it!
- MLBB Lip – my newest discovery is tinted lip balm from Khiel’s. Butterstick Lip Treatment in Naturally Nude gives my lips a flush of color while keeping them hydrated and plumped. Main ingredients are coconut oil and lemon butter and help my lips feeling and looking smooth, soft and moisturized. Another plus is that it has SPF 25 which provides UVA and UVB protection.
- Perfume – I love heavy and sweet perfumes, but this is hard to pull off during summer. This Burberry London fragrance is an oldie but a goodie, not too heavy for this time of year.
That’s all folks! These are some of my favorite beauty products for pre autumn/autumn period. What are yours? I cannot wait to read in the comments below.