As each month, today I am writing about a BeautyBox subscription from LookFantastic. I don’t know why, but I got boxes for July and August really late (24th of July, the day I went on vacation & 18th of August), probably due to the summer and vacation mode of some offices 🙂 . So, today I am writing about both boxes.
All Beauty Boxes come with Elle magazine and a little book in which you can find some information about the content of each box. The price for one Beauty Box is €15.50 when applying for a 12 month subscription.
LookFantastic Beauty Box July 2017:
First about the box for July. The box itself has tropical motive and the name is: Pretty in Paradise. As it is inspired by summer nights, the box has essentials for glowing complexion and perfect hair for warm summer nights.
- Morrocanoil Hydrating styling cream – it helps to add shine either wet or dry hair whilst creating definition and giving styles a soft hold.
- Hot Makeup Large Bronzer – a full sized bronzer with a touch of shimmer.
- Cowshed Chamomile Refreshing Toner – with Lavander and Chamomile to soothe the skin.
- Mimitka Sun Cream – with SPF 50 for the face.
- Regenerate Toothpase – this toothpaste uses patented technology to prepare enamel and restore whiteness of the teeth.
- Jelly Pong Pong Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil – 4in1 product which is illuminator, waterline, concealer and base.
LookFantastic Beauty Box August 2017:
The theme of BeautyBox from August is Global Glamour – beauty adventures discovering some of the best kept beauty secrets from around the globe and some cult British buys.
- MANE’NTAIL Shampoo & Conditioner – cult US products for the hair.
- Korres Moisturizing Body Milk in Begramot Pear – with Almond Oil and Aloe makes it perfect for an after sun use.
- Skin 79 Super + Beblesh Balm BB Cream SPF PA ++ – Korean BB Cream for a flawless complexion.
- Lottie London Balm Ball Lip Hydrator – cruelty free and vegan lip balm for hydrated lips.
- Gatineau Gentle Silk Cleanser – cult French pharmacy skin cleanser.
- Lord&Berry Magic Brow Pencil – easy to use brow pencil with two-color universal tip.
Conclusion: Both boxes have great travel essentials and I wish I had received them before my vacation, but nevertheless, I am happy with the boxes and am looking forward for the upcoming September beauty box.
Do you have subscription for any of the BeautyBoxes? Which one?