Hello you guys!
I never wrote about my hair. Ever. Or about the products I use…
So let me correct that by writing this post.
When it comes to woman’s beauty routine, hair care is one of the most important steps. I have used so many products troughout the years and I have learned how expensive taking care of my hair can be.
I am blonde (natural blonde, yes), but every few months I go and get my highlights done. My hair is normal (it is not dry or greasy), it is fine and it lacks volume.
So, I will show you products that help me get the appearance of volume and that also nourish and protect my hair as well. Here’s that joyful bunch:
- Kérastase Bain Force Architecte is such a great shampoo because it leaves my hair silky and smooth. Plus, I love the scent.
- Revlon Professional be FABULOUS C.R.E.A.M. Lightweight Conditioner is really lightweight and it doesn’t get my hair heavy and greasy.
- Revlon Professional be FABULOUS Fine Hair Volumizing Spray gives great volume to my hair.
- Revlon Professional Uniq One Hair Treatment leaves my hair smooth and silky, and it makes it so easy to style both when wet and when dry. It also has solar filters so it protects hair from the damage caused by exposure to UVA rays.
- Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive Express Repair Conditioner Spray – it detangles my hair with ease.
- Marroconoil makes my dry ends smooth and adds healthy shine to my hair.
- Macadamia protects my hair color and the hair from harmful UV rays. I love to use it at the beach.
What are your favorite hair products? Let me know in the comments below.