beauty

7 beauty products for my beach bag

Well hello summer! So nice to see you again.

Since I’m headed on a short, three day trip to the seaside next week, that got me thinking about all the things I’ve got to pack for those few days and which beauty products shout out SUMMER and BEACH to me. These are summer beauty products that I consider every beauty lover should try.

The NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Amazing Dry Gold Oil is such a gorgeous product, a multitasker that gives a golden shimmer to your face, body and hair. This dry oil has a unique cocktail of 6 precious plant oils (borage, St Johnswort, sweet almond, camellia, hazelnut, macadamia) with a sweet fragrance for a velvety skin and a smooth, silky hair.

Hair product that I like to use during summer is Macadamia Sun Spray. It is a pre-sun treatment spray that helps to protect and shield my hair from harmful rays. Formulated with Pro Oil Complex, it hydrates and helps to minimize loss of color, dryness and damage.

For the sunscreen, I like to use Nuxe The Face and Body Delicious Lotion SPF30 (oh, it smells so heavenly) and Caudalie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Facial Sun Care SPF50 because they protect my skin from harmful rays and prevents signs of premature aging.

Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes redness, softens and calms the skin. It is great to refresh when travel, after any outdoor activity or just to simply freshen up your makeup. Plus, for all the mums out there, it is good to know that it is safe for infants and children too.

Make up wise, all I really need is bronzer, lip gloss and a waterproof mascara (so far I haven’t really found one that I like and that is truly waterproof). Terracotta light sheer bronzing powder in the shade 02 Natural Blondes is one of my favorite bronzers ever. As for the lipgloss, we all know how I love MAC, so I chose MAC Lustreglass (which is apparently unavailable and/or out of stock 🙁 everywhere). The shade that I have is Pinkarat. It is a beautiful peach color packed with gold shimmer – it doesn’t really give any color to the lips, just a high shine with lots of shimmer.

These are some of my summer favorites, feel free to share yours in the comments below.

XO,

Marina

Related Posts

14 Comments

Peter
    June 26, 2017 at 3:17 am

Nice list.. Pretty informative

Shawna
    June 26, 2017 at 4:29 am

Love the simple hint of color with shimmer in a lip color. And who doesn’t appreciate a beautiful shimmer, especially when highlighted by the beautiful sunshine of the beach?

Made Adayasa
    June 26, 2017 at 8:02 am

I don’t know how to comment after reading your post . Its all ladies product . I will have to show this article to my wife . She will like it for sure .

Ana De- Jesus
    June 26, 2017 at 3:11 pm

I like the sound of the gold shimmer oil, especially if you are going for a bronzed, summer beach look. A pop of bronze and you are ready to go! x

Liza Perry
    June 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I am a big big fan of the Nuxe products ! I use them every summer

Tripti
    June 27, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Awesome collection..need to add few of them to my shopping list! Thanks and have fun. 🙂

Dominique
    June 27, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Macadamia sun spray sounds interesting! I have tried macadamia oil in my hair before and had really good results. The only issue I find is that you can’t colour your hair when you’re using it (and it does make the colour slightly darker too) but on the positive side I found I didn’t have to wash as often when I used it!

Michelle Paige
    June 28, 2017 at 2:52 am

That thermal spring water sounds pretty refreshing. The most important thing for me is sunscreen! I reapply like 10 times lol

ourliveswithbella
    June 28, 2017 at 4:59 am

Oh never heard of any of these products, but I am intrigued ! That shimmering oil sounds amazing, especially now during the summer. I will have to research these products, everything looks so cute! Thank you for sharing!

Melanie May
    June 28, 2017 at 3:17 pm

I’m delighted to see such a high SPF product on your list. Caudalie Soleil Divin Anti-Aging Facial Sun Care SPF50 is exactly what I need but I could never find anyone to recommend a facial SPF 50 before. I am adding this to my list.

Laura Dove
    June 28, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Oh these all sound great! The shimmer oil sounds lovely – perfect to accentuate a summer tan!

Nayna Kanabar
    June 30, 2017 at 8:53 am

These are some great products in your beach bag, I love the sound of the shimmering oil.

Vlad
    July 4, 2017 at 7:53 am

Nice list there!! I usually just carry around my sunglasses and sunscreen protection — Gerovital.

Aaand the phone + headphones! My biggest need so I am patient to sit in the sun haha!

Jade Braham
    July 7, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Great post! I love the Avene Thermal Spring Water which soothes redness, softens and calms the skin. I need this when I’m on holiday! Thanks for sharing!