Hi guys! Here I am sharing some of my beauty favorites on the blog today 🙂
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet cream– part of my morning face skin routine and a current favorite because it is moisturizing, it skins into the skin and is a great face primer. There are no unwanted side efects: no breakouts, no greasiness or shininess. Just hydrated skin which I sooo need in this time of year.
- Clarins Light Lip Comfort Oil in Honey – it nurishes my lips without feeling sticky. It smells great and gives high shine to my lips.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm– Rêve de Miel lip balm star ingredients are Honey and Vitamin E. I like to put it on my lips at night, before bedtime and in the morning they are soft and hydrated. It is a great product, especially in the cold weather.
- Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in the shade Frenzy – very pigmented lip gloss. This shade is perfect for autmn season.
- Nuxe Nuxullence detox Serum – Description: ”NUXE Nuxellence DETOX Detoxifying and Youth Revealing Anti-Aging Care acts at the heart of skin cells to enhance cell renewal and detoxification overnight. This night care recharges the skin with youth by repairing mitochondrial DNA and detoxifies cells at night which is a crucial time. Upon awakening, the complexion radiates a cool glow. Night after night, the skin is regenerated, detoxified and recharged. With its 10 patents, this major anti-ageing innovation is tailored for all skin types and all ages. NUXE Nuxellence DETOX Detoxifying and Youth Revealing Anti-Aging Care contains at least 91.7% of natural ingredients (including Passionflower Anchuse, Poppy, and silk tree). Paraben. Non-comedogenic.”
It is a great serum for my skin these days. It’s non sticky, apsorbes into the skin and it feels great on my face after a long day.
- Clarins Instant smooth Concealer – this is a great concealer for covering up my undereye circles. I have it in the shade 01. It applies smoothly and it is easy to blend into the skin. I love it because it doesn’t enchase fine lines and it is not drying at all.
- Nivea Body milk – it is my favorite. No matter what, I always go back to this product. It is affordable, drugstore product and nevertheless, a lot of high end products can go and hide comparing to this body milk. It smells great, but not overpowering. It nurishes my skin and it makes it soft.
These are my current favorites…what are yours?